Thursday, June 18, 2015

ON A ROLL!


NOT eating the roll --- I'm ON a roll!  :)

It feels so good when you know you're doing the "right thing!"  Moving along, day to day, totally focused.  I'm eating the right foods and the correct portion size.  Guess what?  My numbers are dropping!  

At day's end, upon reflection, I realize that this wasn't a day without struggle.  The temptations were there, but I made it through.  One day at a time is working.  I'M working it.  Those of you who have been in this struggle, on this journey, you know what I'm talking about.  

Diabetes is difficult, but we CAN beat it.  We can fight really hard to be healthy.  

Want to join me?  

C'mon!   Know that it won't be easy, but we can do it.  Oh, and we'll laugh along the way -- promise.   :)

2 comments:

  1. It's so great your numbers are going down, It can be a long and bumpy road, and the one day at a time is the best way to walk this road, I'm with you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Deb, for your encouragement. Good luck to you!

      Delete